Yvette Martin is the Global Head of Team Transformation for Team Dynamics. She is a Coach, Trainer and Transformational Speaker.
Yvette is on a mission to help us all have a better experience of life.
She spends her days coaching individuals and teams, conducting interactive workshops, and delivering transformational presentations.
Drawing on Positive Psychology, Behavioural Economics, NeuroSemantics and Neuroscience, she can help you and your people take greater ownership of your roles; enhancing your personal engagement with your teams, your co-workers and your customers.
Yvette specialises in facilitating results in any area of business that involves people, with a special interest and expertise in:
- Strengths-Based Leadership– bringing out the best in your Leaders
- Stellar Sales Results– Helping your Sales Staff become Superstars
- Improving Influence – The art and science of improving influence
- High-Performing Teams – Improving collaboration and performance
Her credentials include Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, Associate Certified Meta-Coach, Master NLP Practitioner, Certified Integral Semantics Facilitator, Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology and Japanese) and Diploma of Neuroscience of Leadership. Her accent is nearly a true-blue Australian one, and she now feels like Sydney is truly home. She is also a certified member of the Cloud Appreciation Society, but that is another story
Masterclass Speaker – Yvette Martin
Secure Tickets NOW – Masterclass
Masterclass Speaker – Yvette Martin
Are you frustrated by workmates who don’t do what you need them to do?
Is your project or team performance suffering because you can’t tap into everyone’s full potential?
Do you want to enjoy going to work, enjoy the people you work with, and enjoy interacting with your key stakeholders?
Do you want to see higher performance, more engagement and a bigger ‘care factor’ from your team members?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then come spend a day with Yvette Martin as she dives into practical, actionable steps YOU can take today to create a higher performing team. It doesn’t matter if you are the manager or not. If you work in a team, then YOU can help improve team engagement, connection and performance. During the day you will uncover:
- Key strategies to boost your own value and how you are perceived within in the team
- Latest insights from neuroscience to help you improve how you get along with your teammates
- Practical techniques from positive psychology to dramatically improve the positive connections within your team
- Case studies and examples of how teams turned themselves around in times of challenge and how you can do the same with your team
- A powerful strategy for keeping yourself centred during times of upheaval and drama
- Proven methods to create alignment between team member activity and key business goals
- Insights into how to read others and speak to them in a way that they will find it easy to listen
- What YOU can do TODAY to create a more aligned, higher performing team – no matter what your role!
By attending this workshop, you get the opportunity to receive your own personal Team Dynamics profile which will highlight your key areas of natural talent and where you add the most value to your team. This lens will also help you improve your relationships with your colleagues, clients and stakeholders by up to 300%!
And not only that, you’ll be able to use this in all areas of your life – imagine what a better connection with your family, friends, children and loved one would create in your life! After all, teams don’t just happen at work. Come along and spend a day learning what you can do to create powerful teams in all areas of your life, so that you can live the life you love, and love the life you live!