- Recognised as the Leading Council in Australia.
- In commercialisation of Smart Cities technology.
Update on cutting edge & emerging innovation as City of Gold Coast delivers projects in real time with Smart efficiencies to its community with leading commercialisation of technology in –
- G:Link – Gold Coast Light Rail Tram Network – $660m Project of 12km of Light Rail
- Smart Parking Meters
- Smart Bins Project
- Its own fibre optic network with commercialisation projects
- Smart Internet of Things (IoT) LoRaWAN Network Project
- Smart Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Projects – with roll out delivery of Software Robots (Bots) enabling traditional workers to be reassigned to more rewarding & higher value activities, while Bots complete the repetitive & mundane work processes. Delivering Benefits of – (1) Removes time & cost from business processes, (2) Removes manual processing time, & (3) Improves Customer Service