- Award winner Speaker, trainer and mentor.
- Leading PgMP (Program Management Professional), PfMP (Portfolio Management Professional), PMP (Project Management Professional), PMI-RMP (Risk Management professional) trainer.
- As of April 2019, he has contributed to the success of 226 global PgMPs (out of 2,800) from 34 countries. In 2018, he has contributed to the success of 73 PgMPs. 16% of global PgMPs
- Former Board of Director, Certification Director and Company Secretary with PMI Sydney.
- Project and Program Management professional with over 27 years’ experience in the IT, Telco, Government, Banking and Insurance industries.
- Successful track record in managing large teams in a strongly customer focused service environment and delivering complex and multiple multi-million-dollar projects
- Experience in working across geographically diverse locations with multi-national IT Outsourcing/vendor companies, Telecommunications, large banks and government organizations.
- Strong focus on delivery of services and projects with excellence.
- Successfully delivered high profile projects and programs in waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to bring the benefits of IT to solve business issues while delivering applications, infrastructure projects.
- PfMP® – Portfolio Management Professional
- PgMP® – Program Management Professional
- PMP® – Project Manager Professional
- PMI-RMP® – Risk Management Professional
- PMI-ACP® – Agile Certified Professional
- PMI-PBA® – Professional in Business Analysis
- Certified ITIL® V3 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner®, PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering