Change The Game 2019, Gold Coast
Day 2-3: Mon-Tue. 27-28 May 2019
Growing List of Keynote Speakers
Day 2 - 3: Mon-Tue. 27-28 May 2019
Growing List of Stream Speakers
Game Changers of Space Industry – Innovations for Managing Project Risks & Hazards in Space
1. Michael Lutomski, Global Space Expert of SpaceX & NASA’s International Space Station;
2. Karl Rodrigues, Executive Director at the Australian Space Agency;
3. Thomas Pfisher, Executive Director at Airbus Australasia;
4. Duncan Blake, Executive Director at Space Industry Association of Australia
Game Changers of Smart Cities – Innovation & Trends
1. Ian Hatton, Chief Innovation & Economy Officer at City of Gold Coast
2. Adam Beck, Executive Director at Smart Cities Council Australia New Zealand
3. Michael Flanderka, CEO at Data Interactive on Innovation Trends in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Telstra – The winning formula – How Telstra Won PMO of the Year at PMI Global Conference 2018
- Peter Moutsatsos – Chief Project Officer
at Telstra | Focus on large and complex project delivery | Community and
- Rob Loader – Director for Capital Planning at Telstra | Enterprise Management and Capability | Certified Practicing Portfolio Executive | Project Management Professional
Brief Video – Telstra PMO of the Year at PMI Global Conference 2018
Telstra – Stakeholder intelligence: hunting with wolves
- Diana Macdonald – Project Director within Chief Project Office at Telstra | Focus on delivering Telstra’s Watch List projects | 25 years delivery experience in project recovery & business engagement | Executive sponsor coaching and community mentor
Telstra – Focus on Capability Development in the Freight Forwarding and Telecommunication Industries
Medibank – Creating Strategic agility across the enterprise – Dynamic Corporate Planning and
- Natarajan Thangaraiu – Head of Priority Projects Office at Medibank – Delivered transformation programs across US, Europe and Asia-Pacific | Thought leader | Presented at PMI Global Congress in USA
Medibank – Building Innovative Digital Health Care Solutions
- Santhana Narayanaswamy – is a Program Manager at Medibank, Australia. He has extensive experience in conceptualising and managing high value strategic transformation Programs for corporations like Unilever, World Bank, Sealed Air, Telstra, American Airlines and Medibank. Passionate about building innovative digital healthcare solutions that make a difference to the community and health insurance industry.
KPMG – Snakes and Ladders: how to recover projects with speed, agility and integrity
Eelco Lijding – Partner at KPMG Management Consulting.
Eelco – is KPMG’s national leader for the Retail Sector and Program Executive of complex, multifaceted strategic business and technology transformations. KPMG’s service line responsible for large programs of complex, multifaceted strategic business and technology transformations
Medical – Cardiac Surgery – Where Agile Transformation is Life or Death
- Dr Casey Edwards – Perfusionist at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- A Perfusionist – is a healthcare professional who uses the
cardiopulmonary bypass machine (heart-lung machine) during cardiac surgery
and other surgeries that require cardiopulmonary bypass to manage the
patient’s physiological status.
- Dr Casey Edwards – is a Member on the Board of the Australian and New Zealand College
of Cardiac Perfusion, and a Course coordinator for the Australia & New
Zealand College of Paramedicine (ANZCP) Auto transfusion Course.
- Dr Casey Edwards – shares a passion for women getting involved in
STEM careers, & motivating others to achieve their own aspirations.
Innovations & Trends – Blockchain and Smart Contracts: A Strategic Primer for Project Professionals
Matt Shearing – Technology & Business Lawyer, Consultant, Podcast Host at The FOMO Show which analyses & discusses the latest in blockchain & technological innovation.
Leadership – Ocean Engineering & Consulting: Crafting Project Management methods to overcome Global Crises.
Mr Ludovic Grosjean
- Principal Consultant Ocean Engineering & Consulting at OceanX Group Pty Ltd – a leading provider of consulting services and integrated
solutions to the international Water and Oil industry, as well as maritime
and drone industries.
- Board Member at Australian Association for Unmanned Systems (AAUS) – Australia’s largest advocacy group for unmanned systems
IT Cloud Computing – Drive your organisations Efficiency & Cost Savings with Global Leading work clouds, Combined with Networking Benefits of PMIA Chapter Memberships
Education – Drive your Career Success:
Masters Programs – Combined with Networking Benefits of PMIA Chapter Memberships
Education – Drive your Career Success – The Innovation of Things.
Masters of Project Innovation concurrently with Masters of Project Management,
Combined with Networking Benefits of PMIA Chapter Memberships
Education – Drive your Career Success with PMI Certification & Chapter Membership
PMO Solutions – Drive your organisations Efficiency & Cost Savings with PMO Solutions, Combined with Networking Benefits of PMIA Chapter Memberships
Leadership – Master your skills & achieve results in your career, business & life
Dynamic and interactive accredited professional speaker | Productive leadership | Author
Leadership – Helping organisations create team reliable environments
Workplace sociologist | Speaker | Author | Fellow of The CEO Institute
Leadership – Project versus Product Management in a Digital World
- Mark Pellas – Digital Transformation Advisor. Mark is a seasoned IT executive with considerable program implementation & process transformation delivery experience with multinational companies spanning throughout the USA & Australia
Leadership – The New Capabilities Leaders Need to Build for 21st Century Organisations
- Sonia McDonald – Speaker | Leadership Executive Coach & Adviser | Thought Leader | Author on Leadership & Mindset
Leadership – Global Academic Expert
- Prof Hans Georg Gemüden – is a Global Speaker & German Economist, as a Specialist in Technology & Innovation Management
Leadership – Culture eats strategy … – and these 8 cultural dimensions are the reason Why
- Jürgen Oschadleus – is an international speaker, educator and consultant on project leadership, influence and effective communication
Technical – How Public & Private Sector Enterprises Can Improve their Achievement of Policy &
- Suresh Cuganesan – is CEO of the John Grill Centre for Project Leadership and a Professor at the University of Sydney Business School. Suresh’s research focuses on the areas of strategy execution, leading change and governance. His area of focus is on how public and private-sector enterprises can improve their achievement of policy and strategic goals through being better aligned, collaborative and innovative in their programs and projects.
Announcing Soon – More Stream Speakers