PMI Australia Conference
- Please use caution and common sense when using the website. You are entirely responsible for the information that you provide or post on the website, or send to us or other people. We do not edit this information, and we are not liable for errors or omissions in the information that you or other users submit. However, we may at our sole discretion, edit or delete any material we consider inappropriate.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We do not request, receive or store any credit card information. All payments are handled by a secure third party ticketing and payment gateway. Please refer to our Ticketing & Delivery Policy, below.
- When you use the website, you acknowledge and agree that we may use non – identifiable information generated by your browsing activities to improve our services.
- You agree that, if you have subscribed to our mailing list, we may use your contact details to promote the PMI Australia Conference and related products, services and activities to you, or notify you about important changes to the website. If you would rather not receive this information please use the unsubscribe facility on the email received.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, we may retain your contact information for archival pur poses only, and will not disclose your information unless required by law.
Ticketing & Delivery Policy
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from TryBooking containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- We will not post your tickets to you; you will collect them when you attend our events. If we need to post any other documentation to you, we will endeavour to send them within 5 working days, and in rare cases the delivery may take a little longer.
- For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) with TryBooking, please visit https://www.trybooking.com/faqs
- If you wish to query a delivery please Contact Us.
- PMI Australia Conference 2019 ticket purchases are FULLY refundable up to 14 days before the event OR 50 per cent refundable up to 7 days before the event OR unless otherwise arranged with PMI Australia Conference prior to purchase.
- However, you can transfer your registration and ticket to another person under notice to PMI Australia Conference. If you would like to transfer your ticket, please Contact Us to request the transfer.
- If for any reason you are unable to nominate a replacement to attend any PMI Australia Conference 2019 events (conditions apply), please Contact Us to discuss a mutually agreeable resolution.
- Project Management Institute, Queensland Chapter, ABN 82 034 311 912 for the PMI Australia Conference (PMIAC) (we or us or our) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary or cancel the Event, or vary any components of the Event, for commercial reasons.
- If we vary the Event, we will take reasonable steps to replace or substitute the varied Event with another benefit of similar value.
- If we cancel the Event, we will provide you a refund of your ticket value for this Event.
TryBooking is headquartered in Australia, and Australian Credit Cards may charge a transaction fee. PMIAC event organisers have no control over this fee.
If you would like to be issued an invoice for direct deposit payment please Contact Us.