Apply Above Now –
Closing – 18 Apr 2019, 5.30pm AEST time!
Recognises an individual who has:
- Made an outstanding contribution to the PMI in Australia during the last year
- Have achieved outstanding results through their volunteering efforts
- Have demonstrated leadership and initiative whilst working alongside fellow PMI members
- The nominee may work in any field, such as business, government, non-profit, academia, research, consulting, training, etc.
- The nominee must be based in Australia
- Self-nomination is not permitted.
- The volunteering efforts cited in the answers below must have been made between the period inclusive 01 Mar 2018 to 18 Apr 2019 5.30pm Sydney time.
- The nominee must currently be a member of the PMI in good standing at the time of the award ceremony and also during the above period.
Number of Awards
- One recipient and two finalists will be awarded annually.
- PMI reserves the right not to select any recipients for a particular year if the evaluations performed indicate that nominations do not meet the stated criteria.